Quality and Capability Advisor
- Collaborate with leaders and stakeholders regarding Quality practices * Large QLD based organisation * Permanent – Brisbane CBD
Our client, a large QLD based organisation with an enviable customer base of more than 550,000 is seeking to engage a Quality and Capability Advisor to join their team in this permanent role. The Quality and Capability Advisor’s primary responsibility is to provide technical assessment, advice and support to the insurance operations management team to ensure appropriate claims and underwriting practices are followed, consistent with policy, procedures and guidelines. As a life claims subject matter expert, the Quality and Capability Advisor will perform QA reviews, and analyse results to uncover areas for both individual and whole of team technical skill development. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Perform objective and accurate quality reviews of Claims cases, providing analysis and feedback in relation to quality assurance activities.
- Coach and Mentor Claims Case Managers and Senior Case Managers.
- Provide subject matter expertise on claims across all products.
- Assist in the development and implementation of claims guideline review and maintenance.
- Advocate continuous improvement across the business and in the particular context of claims and underwriting.
- Participate in forums or committees relating to Insurance quality and technical capability.
The ideal Quality & Capability Advisor will have:
- Sound experience in life insurance, with demonstrated technical experience within claims management or underwriting;
- Tertiary qualifications in Life Insurance, Business, Health or related discipline;
- Demonstrated experience in quality and competency frameworks, including training strategy development and management of operational risk;
- Knowledge and understanding of quality management methodologies;
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to solve complex business issues and deliver successful solutions;
- Proven ability to plan, lead and deliver strategic projects and initiatives; and
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present reports, submissions, policy and briefing papers as required.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please click “APPLY” to submit your resume. By submitting an application you agree to our Privacy and Information Collection Policy located at