- Contribute responsibly and adhere to relevant laws, regulations and corporate obligations in terms of safety, health and environment
- Maintain inventory of spare parts and procure them in line with service plans
- Pick and pack parts and tools in advance for the service team pick up
- Unpack and return all unused goods to stock
- Undertake stock take as required
- Track invoices and stock returns
- Coordinate repair of tools, both internal and external
- Research tools to service site needs and ordering them as required
- Ensure accurate reporting and distribution to key stakeholders
- Communicate clear plans to service personnel on site
- Provide administrative support to Site Supervisor and technicians
- Certificate III in Warehousing operations or relevant experience in the field
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage processes / systems / tools in a fast paced environment
- Basic understanding of project and change management principles
- Physically fit with the ability to carry weight
- Flexibility in operation and ability to work in a team and as an independent contributor
- Self-managed, with good communication skills and strong work ethics
- Structured approach to problem solving
What we offer:
- A workplace that focuses on safety.
- An opportunity to work with the world leader in wind energy.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
Additional information: You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. For further information on this role call Soumya Venkataramanan 03 8698 7346 For more information about Vestas visit All our career opportunities are listed on All potential employees will be subject to undertake a full medical assessment to be considered for this role Vestas is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive culture.