- Minimum 3 years as a territory manager within medical sales.
- Specific Theatre experience is essential
- Experience working closely with medical staff is essential.
- Ideally some experience selling UPH – Urology & Pelvic Health products
- Ability to analyse territory and maximize potential sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences desirable.
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate commensurate with industry standards
- Excellent on-boarding and support provided
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics. www.i-pharmconsulting.com TO APPLY If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant James McCune on +61 (02) 8310 5848, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, James is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market. KEY WORDS Territory Manager / Sales Manager / Hospital Sales Executive/ Healthcare Sales/ Sales Executive / Operating theatre / Theatre / Hospital / NUM / Doctor / Surgeon / UPH / Urology / Pelvic Health / Catheter / Sheath / Renal / Ureteral / Urinary / Surgical / Medical Device / Brisbane / Hervey Bay / Toowoomba / Rockhampton / QLD 02 8310 5848 email@example.com