Territory Manager | Brisbane | Audiology
- An understanding of hearing aids including fitting and using the product.
- Experience working closely with medical staff is essential.
- The desire to succeed and can-do attitude.
- Ability to analyse territory and maximize potential sales opportunities.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the territory.
- An appropriate audiology or audiometrist qualification.
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate commensurate with industry standards
- Excellent on-boarding and support provided
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics. www.i-pharmconsulting.com TO APPLY If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Sam Sanders on +61 (02) 8310 5842, or email [email protected] If this role is not suitable, Sam is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market. KEY WORDS Territory Manager / Sales Manager / Hospital Sales Executive/ Healthcare Sales / Sales Executive / Product Specialist / Senior Product Specialist / Medical Device / Clinical / Audiologist / Audiology / Clinical / Hearing / Hearing Aids / Audiometrist / Brisbane / QLD / Queensland + 61 (02) 8310 5842 [email protected]