Teacher – Gatton
Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Gatton!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Gatton centre, based in the Lockyer Valley, QLD.
About the Role
Goodstart has a new opening for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher, who can build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents, and the local community. You will work closely with your Assistant, ensuring you plan innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor environments, sustainability, and local excursions.
Our centre – Goodstart Gatton
- 74 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Great leadership support
- Opening hours – 6:30am to 6:30pm
- Fixed-term contract position – ending January 2019
- Starting off at 15 hours/week, increasing to 38 hours/week at the end of July – can be flexible
- Currently hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT)
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
Join Goodstart Gatton and become immersed in early education that is meaningful and stimulating. Help equip children with the tools they need to be successful in their journey towards school and life.
AND… Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click “Apply Now”. For further information, please email Ashleigh Pullan, Talent Acquisition Consultant: [email protected]
Posting Notes: GATTON || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South – Region 11 || SF:00 || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Part-Time