Early Childhood Teacher
Are you passionate for Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at the Orange Molong Road!
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher to develop programs and practices that are responsive to our children’s needs and aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard.
You will be part of our supportive culture and have access to a qualified mentor to support your professional development and growth.
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Orange Molong Road are in the heart of a vibrant community; we offer high quality care supported by exciting planned learning experiences that are based on individual children’s needs, ideas, interests and abilities. All our educators are highly trained and experienced and enjoy working together as a team to ensure the best outcomes for all children. Our families are viewed as our children’s first teachers, and our ongoing partners, and they are supported to feel a strong sense of belonging in our service and community.
Our program and planning reflects the diversity of our children, educators, families and community. Learning experiences and intentional spaces are planned around children’s cultures, backgrounds, interests, abilities, strengths, and emerging skills, along with family input and community events. Inside, all our rooms – from Nursery to Preschool we are all set up in line with an Early Years Learning Framework, with sensory and play based learning opportunities, and stimulating surrounds ensure the children have the chance to grow and develop through sensory, play-based learning.
· Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
· Hold a current First Aid qualification
· Hold a valid WWC
· Hold an up to date Professional Teachers Accreditation (State applicable)
And Role Overview/ Responsibilities
· Full-Time permanent position + RDO
· 3-5 years
· Non-Contact Programming – minimum of 2/3 hours per week
· Assess children’s learning and development and apply pedagogical expertise to inform curriculum
· Plan innovative and engaging learning experiences
· Champion positive and meaningful relationships with children
· Maintain and apply expert knowledge of the National Quality Framework
· Seek and share best practice examples to improve the education program
· Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
· Model effective application of pedagogy in teaching practice
· Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
· Comprehensive induction and training programme
· Access to a professional peer teacher mentor
· Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high
quality educational programs.
· Competitive above award wages
· Quality teaching and Educational resources
· Professional development and networking
· Option to purchase additional annual leave
· Discounted child care fees
· Uniform allowance
If you have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification, and experience in a similar role, then we want to meet you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment
Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! For further details please call Kerry Lofts on 08 9475 4226
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.