Are you passionate for Early Childhood Education?
Are you a Teacher Graduate looking to kickstart your Early Childhood Teaching career?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Cessnock.
Goodstart Early Learning is currently looking for a dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Cessnock centre, located in the Hunter Region, west of Newcastle.
About the Role
Goodstart Cessnock is a unique and wonderful centre, offering an “Enhanced Children Outcome Service – (EChO)”. You will be an energetic and vibrant Early Childhood Teacher who is a team player. Daily you will build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents and the local community by planning innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor learning environments, sustainability and local excursions.
Goodstart Cessnock and position details:
- 76 place Early Education service with excellent Leadership support and mentoring.
- Well-resourced centre with strong collaborative partnerships and community connections.
- Great learning environments with creativity and sustainability strongly encouraged.
- Part-time permanent position, 15 hours a week with the potential to increase hours
Join Goodstart Cessnock and become immersed in early education that is meaningful and stimulating to help equip children with the tools they need to be successful in their journey towards school and life
AND…….Did you know Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT). Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Hold NSW Teachers Accreditation/ Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate to deliver and extend on play based, child initiated curriculums.
- Experience working with vulnerable families
- Advanced time management and adminstration skills
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer Opportunities – Over 640 centres Australia Wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” link.
Posting Notes: CESSNOCK || NSW || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT – Region 20 || SF:LI || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Part-Time