Systems Business Analyst
- Conduct problem diagnostics and problem solving activities, developing key business strategies and presentation materials, and ensuring stakeholder alignment.
- Identify key insights and developing clear strategies for the projects.
- Configure administration tasks and requirements gathering.
- Delivery of timely, accurate and insightful analysis presented succinctly.
- Proactively identify IT program issues and resolve before the program is impacted; resolve issues in a timely manner to prevent impact to the IT project implementation schedule.
- Working with Business stakeholders and IT to deliver the projects through the Project Lifecycle.
- Ensure all impacted parties are involved in the change management process, on new IT system enhancements, from concept to delivery.
- Proven experience and discipline to deliver IT project outcomes on time and on budget.
- Proven record in adopting innovative solutions, best practices and new technologies.
- Ability to understand business strategy and how it relates to the establishment of IT initiatives
- Demonstrable and successful integration of software and applications that drive optimal business and customer outcomes.
- Proven ability in translating high level business requirements into tailored system and solutions for the business.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of best systems practices
- Strong systems knowledge; Sharepoint, Workflow Applications, Document Management experience is ideal.
To be considered for the role click the ‘Apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Alyssa Lau on 02 9464 5658. Please quote our job reference number: 200184626.