Sonographer Level 3 – Young
- Degree in Medical Imaging from a recognised University or qualifications deemed by AHPRA Medical Radiation Practitioner Board to be equivalent. Registered and eligible to remain on the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency’s (AHPRA) Medical Radiation Practice Board Registry
- Hold a current NSW EPA Radiation Licence, Registration with ASAR and Current class C driver’s licence
- Recent post graduate experience in Diagnostic Medical Imaging including Radiography and Sonography
Please refer to the for the essential requirements and full selection criteria. Your application must include a current resume and address all selection criteria. Additional Information
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Online Safe for Work screening.
- Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia. For more information, please see
- If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health
. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy. Find out more about for this position. For role related queries or questions contact Belinda Downey on [email protected] MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.