Airswift is urgently seeking a Tester in Charge for the Level Crossing Removal Project in Melbourne. This project will deliver significant safety improvements for drivers and pedestrians, improve travel around Melbourne, and assist with economic growth by creating thousands of jobs during construction.
- Planning and prepation of Testing and Commissioning plans
- Authorise the T&C plans of other team members
- Requirements assessing
- Preparing and developing T&C plans and forms
- Previous experience as a Senior Tester or Tester in Charge
- Strong signalling experience with design and/or testing
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or other qualifications (ie IRSE License)