Requisition ID: 182494
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Services are looking for Services Sales Specialists to focus on our Premium Engagement business. This is working with our top Enterprise Customer and being part of a wider Virtual Account Team.
Premium Engagement has several services offerings that provide our Enterprise customers with the highest level of service and support from SAP’s Digital Business Solutions. It is the foundational support agreement that provides a long-term strategic partnership with a focus on continuous business improvement and helping our customers get the best return from their investment in SAP software. These support services make a significant contribution to the overall result of the ANZ Digital Business Solutions and are a fundamental growth area for our business.
As Solution Sales Engagement Manager (SSEM) you would be required to manage a territory, identify and understand customer requirements and in conjunction with Delivery and Solution Architects build a plan and value proposition that is tailored to your customers.
· Sales responsibility for Premium Engagement Services for an assigned list of accounts or territory.
· Working with Virtual Account Teams to build customer centric proposals based on Premium Engagements’ Core Value Propositions, tailored to the needs of each customer or program of work.
· You will have ownership from opportunity prospecting, right through the sales cycle to the completion of contracting.
· Responsible for territory management and keeping CRM updated and current.
· Input into the overall go-to-market strategy for Premium Engagement in ANZ – part of a small specialist team.
· You will need to be able to self-manage and work independently, as well as part of a team.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND SKILLS
· You have a long-term sales experience in Solution Sales for Software, consulting or Support agreements.
· Preferred is you have a strong background in SAP or SAP project delivery
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Customer Cetricity with a strong ability to work with virtual and remote teams.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to drive demand and hunt and execute on opportunities independently, as well as part of a team.
· A solid understanding and experience of the Australian Market or a strong back ground in an Industry Vertical.
· Experience with Commercial Negotiations and Contracting.
· Unwavering integrity regarding customer information and commercial confidentiality.
· Preferred that you have successfully completed a degree in business administration or computer science or engineering
· Ability to travel as required with the job to customer sites.
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience and proven success in sales for Consulting Services or Support, or experience in delivery. Working with Upper Corporate and Enterprise customers.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
ERP, Consulting, Engineer, Computer Science, Sales, Technology, Engineering