We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Safety Assurance / RAMS Engineer to based in Brisbane,
Key Responsibilities Include
- Analyse and monitor all technological and functionality regulatory standards and requirements
- Manage project safety assurance activities and provide safety assurance advice to both the projects and the Systems Assurance Manager
- Identify and manage the risks on the project using analytical skills and produce safety assurance reports and documentation to ensure the projects risks are managed
- Key contributor to project requirements, providing substantial knowledge from a safety and regulatory perspective
- Cooperation with other engineers in ensuring the minimization of project risks
To be considered for this role you will display a minimum of 8 years experience within the Rail transport industry in systems safety highlighting the standards of IEC61508, EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129. Additionally you will hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science or Mathematics. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and your ability to build sound working relationships internally and externally will ensure your success in this role.