Senior Project Manager l Residential Construction
$150,000-200,000 per year
- Drive the construction program to ensure timely delivery
- Manage budgets
- Ensure projects are delivered at a high quality
- Client Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven track record delivering large scale commercial and/or multi-residential projects
- Previous Project Management experience with a local head contractor
- Must work well in a team focused environment
- Obtain strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of Australian Building Codes
CULTURE. You will join a vibrant and enjoyable working environment that has excellent team collaboration. With a strong focus on employee development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression. BENEFITS.
- Deliver high profile projects, boost your CV portfolio
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Team-focused work environment, with regular social outings
- Play a key role in the construction team
- Competitive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY. Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get email alerts for the latest
Senior Project Construction Manager jobs in Canberra, ACT ( within 25 km )
$150,000-180,000 per year
Manage award winning commercial and industrial projects valued up to $50m. Lead, deliver and inspire as a Project Manager in Canberra. ABOUT THE COMPANY. This reputable and loc…