- Develop strategies to ensure clients have access to the highest calibre of candidates in the market
- Facilitate prompt introductions with relevant candidates and clients
- Provide timely, relevant and constructive feedback to clients and candidates
- Build solid relationships with candidates to understand their technical skill set, motivations, strengths and weaknesses and career direction
- Develop a detailed understanding of clients, their organisational structure and greatest needs pending the businesses life cycle
- Develop an acquisition and retention strategy to ensure repeat business from your clients
- Assist and run team meetings as requested by the Division Manager
In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals we offer a first class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes. The Profile You will be exceptionally driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture. Apply Today Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Travis Steel (CPA) in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.