Requisition ID: 179867
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Concur is the world’s leading provider of on-demand Employee Spend Management services. SAP Concur helps organizations control costs by uniting online travel booking, automated expense claims, and streamlined invoice processing. Concur’s suite of award-winning on-demand services allows companies to get up and running quickly so they can focus on what’s most important.
As the Channel Partner Manager, you are responsible for launching, operationalizing, and supporting sales distribution through strategic partnerships. This individual will be responsible for the overall partner relationship from building joint sales and marketing strategies, educating teams, tracking pipeline performance against targets and launching new services. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, with a strong sales/business development background and should possess strong project management skills or be able to manage large initiatives across multiple departments. The candidate should also possess strong communication skills (verbal, presentation and written).
- Understand key drivers and motivators of each partner and articulate the SAP Concur value proposition to align with their key motivators
- Generate leads & pipeline
- Enable partners to be confident and capable to drive the SAP Concur conversation
- Ensure partners are kept up to date with Concur’s latest product releases, focus areas and go-to-market strategies
- Provide various sales tools customized for the needs of the partners
- Assist the wider channel team on marketing planning and execution with partners
- Convert the lead to an opportunity in Salesforce and connect the referrer to the appropriate Sales Executive who is assigned to that lead account.
- Hold a joint call with the partner & the prospect for an official introduction
- Significant emotional impact to the customer who feels to be in “safe hands” between the partner and Concur.
- Quarterback the opportunity by working collaboratively with the RSE, ensuring the partner is involved as much as they wish
- Ensure partner involvement is correctly reflected in Salesforce opportunity, including ensuring the RSE updates the activity history with the partner assistance call
- Manage Partner escalations
- Review and improve partner sales process to ensure channel conflict is minimized
- Potentially develop rules of engagement to set appropriate expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner operations support
- Work with Finance to ensure partners have optimal experience around revenue share payments
- Sales incentive management
- Manage SPIFF (Sales Performance Incentive Fund) promotions and ensure timely and accurate distribution of sales incentives
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Channel Background in Software or Cloud technology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work well with different personalitiesSelf-motivated and independent thinker, requiring minimal supervision for decision making
- Resourceful – leveraging all resources both internal and external to complete a program
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise numerous tasks, events, etc.prioritiseOrganisational skills and ability to
- Strong team player with a “can-do” approach
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of tasks
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
SAP, ERP, Business Development, Relationship Manager, Manager, Technology, Sales, Customer Service, Management