- Report directly to State Director
- Newly created role due to growth
- Close knit and energetic team environment
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day. The CBRE Melbourne City Sales & Victorian Retail Investments Team have established themselves over the past seven years in the Victorian Commercial property market as a leading group of professionals who are committed to achieving outcomes for their clients to the very highest standards possible. A focus on quality customer service has been paramount to the success of the team in this time. Currently delivering on planned growth, our Melbourne City Sales & Victorian Retail Investments division has a new and exciting opportunity for an innovative Analyst / Sales Assistant with strong business acumen to support this high profile team. This fundamental role will involve assisting the team by providing high quality market research, providing excellent support on sales campaigns, business opportunities as well as executing on activities to contribute to the industry leading approach of this team. Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Working closely with the Director in sourcing new opportunities for the division through research,
- Formulation of financial models, and undertaking and producing high quality research on assets
- Reporting on market trends that affect the business and the market
- Undertaking activities required for sales campaigns
- Undertaking research and sales analysis for a range of industry related projects,
- Drafting submissions, information memorandums, marketing materials, executive summaries and other materials.
Degree qualified and with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels and have an informed approach will see you as successful in this position. You will have superior written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients and colleagues. A high attention to detail is key as well as excellent organisation and time management skills. If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today. Please note that due to the high volume of respondents anticipated for this role; only short listed candidates will be contacted.