Brisbane, Queensland, Australia |
AUD $110000 to $120000 per annum, plus pension fund |
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees in 52 offices worldwide, 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.
About the Role
As Safety Coordinator you will be responsible for the administrative elements of the safety activity and will support the Safety manager to define what deliverables are required in order to achieve the Safety Assessment.
The role requires you to act as the internal interface between subsystem safety packages to ensure the milestone achievement.You will also work closely with the project’s Safety Manager, Independent Safety Validator and Independent Safety Assessors
- Graduate in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Safety and System Assurance of railway products, systems or solution or similar field.
- Previous experience of working in a Safety role
- Hazard analysis working experience
- Customer & Project Focus
- Familiar with CENELEC standards (deep experience with EN50126, EN50128, and EN50129), Safety and Quality Standard (i.e. IEC/ISO)
- Knowledge of Signalling Train and Control Systems, BT RCS products, processes preferred. (Desirable but not essential)
This would suit someone who has recently finished a Graduate Program and who is looking for career progression within an international Tier 1 company.
For more information please contact Holly Braithwaite on Linked In.