Retail Supervisor – Home Appliance Clearance Centre
- Accountability of the achievement of KPI’s
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the our clients local centre providing and supporting customer referrals
- Manage stock levels of appliances and consumable items; racking stock and replenishing display stock and conducting weekly stocktakes.
- Arranging deliveries and customer pick-ups and moving appliance locations
- Proactive management of all clearance centre enquiries. Ensuring that all walk in, telephone and email enquiries are actioned promptly.
- Facilitate regular reviews of staff performance, providing support guidance and development
- Conduct regular team meetings and participate in head office and store meetings as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Well presented with a strong customer focus to deliver a positive experience for the client
- Ability to prioritise tasks, including excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with escalations and resolve problem situations with both customers and employees
- Proven experience working with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Understanding of the sales process and manage stock throughout the centre
- Strong Microsoft office skills, including excel
- Access to a user friendly online personal and professional development tool
- Enticing staff discounts on company products
- 10.5% superannuation contribution
This role will be a full-time permanent position commencing immediately, in the Keysborough Centre, working at Knoxfield Head Office occasionally if required. If you have a high energy and are a team player and are able to offer constructive ideas to the continuing success of our clients brand then please apply now, or for a confidential discussion then please contact Natalie on 8545 7510. By submitting an application you agree to our Privacy and Information Collection Policy located at Reference Number: 200071065_152444246405035 Contact Details: DFP Recruitment Services Pty Ltd