Melbourne, Victoria, Australia |
AUD $125000 to $135000 per annum, plus pension |
Purpose of the Job
Take the leadership for all RAM related activities within a railway Signalling and Operation Control System project, responsible for:
- Producing RAM plans;
- Building reliability block diagrams & math models;
- Leading/executing RAM allocation,
- Leading/executing RAM analyses and predictions (MTBF, MTBSAF, MTTR), and issuing RAM report;
- Producing reliability and maintainability demonstration test plans and reports;
- Leading/executing Life Cycle Cost calculation and Spares provisioning.
Relevant Experience Required
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Broad railway knowledge, especially on railway Signalling system and Operation Control system (Communication, PIS/PA, SCADA, CCTV).
- Experience in developing RAM plans, analyses and reports