- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths
- Strong and respected brand in the community
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world”s largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Further to this:
- Long term career opportunities and training
- Flexible shift hours, overtime & weekend work is available
About the role:
Based at our Nerimbera site you will report to the Quarry Manager.
Working in collaboration with the rest of the team this role will include operation of Mobile equipment and assisting with weighbridge duties. We are happy to train people with the right attitude
You are a safety focused individual that is willing to learn and likes working in a team environment.
You will also need:
- Can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely safety focused
- Physically and mentally fit to carry out demanding work
For more information visit our Careers site: //www.holcim.com.au/careers.html