Quantitative Research Director
- Overall client satisfaction and the delivery of high quality insights to our existing clients (across a range of clients)
- The training and mentoring of the team
- Working with our extensive networks to implement our latest thinking
- Growing the business in Melbourne through the acquisition of new clients.
To be successful in this position you must be highly client focussed, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and demonstrate the ability to react and adapt quickly to changing business needs. The successful candidate:
- You’ll be a creative, curious and driven custom researcher with 10+ years of experience gained in an agency environment (with client side experience a bonus).
- You will have a proven track record in attracting new clients as well as successfully growing existing client relationships.
- You will know research inside out, be passionate about continuing to grow your research skills and experience, as well as contributing to the development of new techniques.
- You will have expert client relationship skills, strong analytical skills, the ability to develop strategic actionable insights and excellent presentation skills.
- You are a great team player with the ability to manage and develop high performing teams.
- Your degree will be in a related discipline such as business, statistics, marketing, psychology or equivalent.
- You will also love working as part of an energetic team, have strong planning and organisational skills and are able to manage multiple tasks in order to meet strict guidelines.
Rewards You will be provided with excellent working conditions, on going support and the development opportunities that only a successful global company can provide. This is not just a job; it is an outstanding career opportunity. The role offers the potential to grow and develop into a long rewarding career. You must have valid residency status to live and work in Australia. Interested? If you are excited by the sound of this role, please apply by sending your resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to [email protected]