Category: Parts – Parts Interpreter
- Work with a Leading OEM for Construction & Mining Equipment
- Full Time Permanent Position with great $$$
- Super Friendly & Successful Team based in Dalby
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment.
HCA’s Dalby branch is currently seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join the super friendly and successfully busy team in the position of a Parts Interpreter.
Reporting to the Parts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing quality service to external and internal customers on a range of parts
- Interpreting customer’s needs and ensuring Hitachi’s promise of Total Customer Satisfaction is successfully delivered in a timely manner
- Sourcing and supplying parts by interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Initiating invoices and resolving invoice queries for parts and reporting any stock damages
- Updating and maintain computer records to ensure database is current with parts availability, pricing and warranty details
- Engaging in sales and upselling opportunities in every interaction
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and previous experience in a Parts environment
- A developed mechanical understanding, Construction & Mining background is preferred, but not essential.
- Confident level of computer literacy and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent commitment to quality customer service delivery, both on the phone and face to face
- Forklift License ( High Risk ) is also preferred, but not essential
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with a keen eye for detail
What’s In It for you?
- Rewarding & Competitive Package in a permanent full time opportunity
- Onsite Parking and great employee benefits including exclusive discounts with industry partners!
- Supportive management and a friendly, goal orientated team culture
- Continuous training and upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people.
The position advertised above would suit someone who is professional, proactive and self-motivated. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.