National Sales Manager- Key Accounts
Apply now Job no: R1019571
Work type: Employee
Categories: Sales, Sales – Sales Manager
We are a world leading Health & Care organisation with over 22,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. In Australia, we help to take care of people through our leading health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our modern Dental clinic network, our Bupa Optical stores, Bupa Medical Visa services and over 70 Bupa Aged Care Homes. Bupa Therapy, along with our Medical and Wellbeing Centre provide a multidiscipline approach to care.
At Bupa our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of health & care.
About the opportunity
Bupa is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our Educational Partnerships team in a retentions focused role, looking to grow existing key accounts within the Education sector.
You will be Key Account Manager/ Sales Manager, who enjoys managing and growing existing key accounts, looking to maximise growth opportunities across Australia. Focused on the Educational sector, in this role you will ensures the portfolio meets and exceeds its annual revenue and contribution targets, while simultaneously retaining existing clients through employing profitable, sustainable relationship management practices.
You will be/have:-
- An experienced Account Manager, with demonstrable experience in retaining accounts and exceeding targets
- Well-rounded people leadership and team development skills to manage a team of 2
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities for the broader Bupa business
- Well-developed insights & knowledge of the key drivers of the education sector
- Demonstrated knowledge in the execution of sales, retention and external relationship management strategies
- Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and able to deal with ambiguity by making positive changes
- Strong influencing, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Find the purpose in your career!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time