Due to growth we have a newly created Medical Science Liaison role available for our high profile and market leading Respiratory therapeutic area in Queensland.Reporting into the MSL Manager, the role will play a critical part in engaging with key Respiratory specialists to evaluate and share scientific research and provide education support.
Your responsibilities will be broad and will include:
• Building and developing relationships with external experts & health care professionals in the Respiratory field and participating in robust and transparent scientific dialogue.
• Responding to requests for scientific and medical information in a comprehensive, timely and customer focused manner.
• Facilitating presentations to nurses, GPs, Specialists and formulary committees.
• Providing medical input and expertise into the development of marketing strategy, promotional campaigns and collateral.
• Expanding your knowledge in respiratory pharmacology, drug development, medicines regulation, pharmacoeconomics, and drug safety.
• Continuing to develop and build an in-depth knowledge of the science and evidence relating to medicines, devices and other treatment options within the respiratory therapy area.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A relevant qualification in Science including but not limited to Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
• A PhD and/or expertise in the respiratory therapeutic area.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to interpret and relay complex scientific information.
• Comfort and confidence presenting to groups.
This role represents a great chance to showcase your scientific expertise and presentation skills in a fast paced and varied environment and to be part of a global business that is focussed and committed to helping people to feel better and live longer.
PHD in respiratory therapeutic area