- Tertiary qualified – TAFE (or equivalent) diploma – Mechanical Engineering (preferable)
- Tertiary qualified – TAFE (or equivalent) diploma – Structural Engineering (would consider)
- At least 1 year knowledge and experience in Solidworks
- At least 2 years Resources industry (Mining, Oil & Gas or Power) related mechanical experience in a drafting/modelling environment.
Highly desirable capabilities:
- Knowledge and experience in Bentley MicroStation.
- 3D design package knowledge and experience such as PlantSpace, OpenPlant, ProStructure, AECOsim, Autoplant or SmartPlant.
- Other CAD package knowledge and experience such as AutoCAD
Our offer We offer a professional and friendly culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity. GHD also provides attractive career and lifestyle options including professional development through the GHD Business School, flexible work options and family-friendly practices. Benefits
- Staff discounts on selected health insurance, gyms, travel and accommodation
- A generous parental leave policy for both men and women
- Access to an employee assistance program
- A variety of flexible working arrangements
- An inclusive environment that wins awards for workplace diversity
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD has much to offer. Become part of a connected global network operating across five continents and the Pacific region. Passionate about the communities in which we live, GHD has a reputation for providing innovative solutions. With a broad client base, interesting work and a supportive culture we’ll inspire you to reach your potential. Join a highly-motivated team of more than 8500 people who collaborate seamlessly across the world to improve the quality of communities in which people live and work.