Mechanic – Transmissions – WesTrac
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we’re more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
We are currently seeking Transmission Technicians for the Component Rebuild Centre based in South Guildford.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be 5 on, 2 off, 10 hours per shift. You’ll work a rotating roster; 3 weeks of dayshift, 1 week of afternoon shift with 1 Saturday worked per month for 5 hours.
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Demonstrated powertrain rebuild experience
- Current C Class Licence
- High Risk Licence – Forklift & Dogging
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5’s
- Ability to work successfully within a team, autonomously and unsupervised
Applicants will demonstrate:
- A neat and organised approach to work and reporting procedures
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & Quality Assurance Policies
- Willingness to assist with a range of tasks
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time