*PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A CASUAL ROLE*
Our engaged and connected Associates are the talent that fuels our Mars business. We take great pride in our unique culture and empower our Associates to grow and develop. That’s one of the reasons why we are so proud that Mars was awarded best large company to work for in Australia in 2017!
The Consumer Care Coordinator is the interface between the MPANZ business unit to the consumers, via communication tools including phone, mail, emails & other communication processes (‘Listen’ in the Quality Management Process (QMP)). This role is a critical link to ensuring consumer satisfaction, through effective communication, accurate recording of information into CRM system and generating reports for further investigation, and business quality reporting.
This role will be a casual position, working Monday and Thursday at our Petcare facility in Wodonga and would suit an undergraduate, or person with flexibility to accommodate additional hours as required.
Voice of the Consumer (‘Listen’)
- Deal with consumer complaints and enquiries to ensure consumer and customer satisfaction (including the management of difficult conversations)
- Escalation of serious consumer complaints through the Consumer Care escalation processes and flow charts
- Accurately translate the consumer’s voice’ and record relevant information in our CRM system
- Respond to consumers and customers via the appropriate mode of communication such as phone, letter, email and social media
- Reimbursement of consumers
- Generate reports from Qlikview based on consumer feedback
- Complete reports and graphs as requested or required by the business and key stakeholders
Consumer Care and Quality & Food Safety Processes & Systems
- Ensure Consumer Care processes operate within the business unit Quality Management
- Process are appropriately documented and up to date
- Update protocols, scripts, letters and flow charts as required, ensure methods for reimbursements are managed appropriately for business needs
- Undertake corrective and preventative actions identified within the Consumer Care area
- Leverage local and global relationships across the Consumer Care network
- Proactively challenge and improve processes and systems for continuous improvement
- Support Quality & Food Safety processes and systems to operate within the business unit
- Quality Management Process
- Mondays and Thursdays, 8.30am – 4.30pm, on a weekly basis, plus cover for Annual Leave, and during high volume periods.
- THIS ROLE IS CASUAL
The ideal candidate
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience in a customer focused call centre role is preferred
- Experience with managing customer enquiries via social media is preferred
- Must love pets!
Why Mars Australia?
- Awarded #1 in the Best Places to Work in Australia for 2017
- Genuine career progression, a focus on development with access to global opportunities
- Mars Australia is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia
- You are paid weekly!
- Did you know we’ve been awarded #1 in the Best Places to Work in Australia for 2017 for companies with 1,000 employees?
Mars Petcare is a diverse and growing business with 75,000 Associates across 50+ countries dedicated to one purpose: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS. With 75 years of experience, our portfolio of almost 50 brands serves the health and nutrition needs of the world’s pets – including brands PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, ROYAL CANIN®, NUTRO™, GREENIES™, DINE®, MY DOG®, IAMS™ and EUKANUBA™ as well as The WALTHAM Centre for Pet Nutrition which has advanced research in the nutrition and health of pets for over 50 years. Mars Petcare is also a leading veterinary health provider through a network of over 2,000 pet hospitals including BANFIELD™, BLUEPEARL™, PET PARTNERS™, VCA™ and Linnaeus. We’re also active in innovation and technology for pets, with WISDOM PANEL™ genetic health screening and DNA testing for dogs, the WHISTLE™ GPS dog tracker, and LEAP VENTURE STUDIO accelerator and COMPANION FUND™ programs that drive innovation and disruption in the pet care industry. As a family business and guided by our principles, we are privileged with the flexibility to fight for what we believe in – and we choose to fight for: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 85,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Mars Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
At Mars Australia & New Zealand we prefer to manage all sourcing directly, please do apply to this role if you are interested. Introductions via agency will not be accepted.