Follow this company
- B2B marketing to the existing network + externally via social media, EDM’s, trade fairs and more
- Start-up culture, great team and energy in the office
- Make a direct impact on a company in rapid growth mode!
About the role: The role is an exciting blend of hands-on marketing across various channels – SMS, EDM’s, trade fairs, online and offline advertising, social media, referral selling, partnerships and more. You need to be comfortable being out in the field understanding both sides of the B2B marketplace and what makes them tick. Although you need to be extremely independent for this role, you’ll also be supported working with a talented and highly collaborative team of 12 people. This role will see you marketing to both sides of our marketplace – and successfully measure the outcomes too so a love of all things ‘analytics’ is a must! Your Responsibilities:
- Analysis: you’ll need a very analytical mind to make sure you understand the ins and outs of a 2-sided marketplace.
- Plan marketing campaigns and measure the outcome.
- Execute: this is a hands-on role. You’ll need to execute on all promotional activities, write and proofread creative copy, manage EDM’s and SMS marketing, manage social media, manage design of collateral material, organise events and more.
- Research & know the customer – Talk directly with large and small Suppliers and Buyers to really know what excites them about our offering.
- Measure: no one gets everything correct, but measurement can help us improve each time.
- Data management: great data is key to targeted marketing.
- Time Management: as a start-up there is always a lot going on – you need to be able to manage your priorities as directed by management, always making sure the right work gets completed first.
About You: To succeed in this role (and more importantly to enjoy it!) you’ll need the following attributes:
- Be a naturally interpersonal and team-focused person. This is a team that knows supporting each other will lead to positive results for everyone.
- Measurement & accountability: Now what you need to do to achieve your marketing goals.
- Assertive – To be comfortable in a dynamic start-up you’ll need to completely own your tasks. “We don’t use buzz words like ‘get your hands dirty’ and ‘motivated self-starter’ – the reality is you’ll be thrown into everything from day one and you need to get tasks done.”
- Organised & strong attention to detail.
- Communication & networking skills: You must be a friendly, clear and open communicator.
- Creativity & writing skills – A little creativity goes a long way – we want to hear from you and we want your ideas to flourish in our supportive environment.
- Commercial awareness – Some things are pure fun, some things are pure money – ideally we want you to know about both so we can effectively grow together with you.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, commerce or a related field viewed favourably –although the right experience is most important and we’re open minded.
- IT skills: you don’t need to be an IT whiz but you need to be familiar with software like Mailchimp, Zendesk, Hootsuite and similar customer-related systems. Photoshop or Canva preferred experience but not required.
Why This Role?
- This represents a HUGE opportunity to get involved early in a start-up with massive potential. Not only is there an amazing tech offering, but the team and financing to pull it off.
- Aside from salary you will also have the chance to participate in our staff share options scheme and come along for the ride.
- The team here are experienced, motivated, friendly and hard-working and you will love working with such passionate people!
- Surry Hills based, start now.
If you really love people, really love food, work hard and are super organised then this could be an amazing opportunity to join well established start-up! Alternatively, if this is ticking some boxes but not all – Please get in touch so we can keep you up to date with other opportunities in future! #LI-JM2 Reference Number: 29626 Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get email alerts for the latest
Marketing Executive jobs in Sydney, NSW ( within 25 km )
Working with a dynamic business that provides new and existing travel industry clients with the tools to help grow their businesses. This is a multifaceted role, working with 3 dif…
$65,000 per year
Digital Marketing Executive Work in an energetic and dynamic marketing team and get involved with all things digital. Your chance to make your mark with an industry leading team….
BizCover is Australia’s leading B2B Insurtech provider and our business is all about giving small businesses a fair go when it comes to getting their insurance sorted. We’ve been a…