Manager, Performance Insights
- Strong understanding on business performance drivers, reporting systems and the group data warehouse
- Provide insightful analytics and data on key business performance drivers on that can be used to call out any early risks/issues and opportunities for decision making
- Run regular weekly and monthly processes for weekly and month end reporting
- Good understanding of the Group Data Warehouse, Business and Finance reporting systems
- Establish and maintain effective and strong working relationship with other finance counterparts and business stakeholders
- Support the WRaP finance and business as needed
What’s in it for you? This is key role in driving productivity within Westpac retail bank. You will build your profile internally with senior stakeholders and be part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and whose vision is becoming the world’s best service company. You’ll be working for an organisation that supports development, internal career moves and flexible working. Along with competitive salary, you’ll receive Westpac’s generous benefits and a whole array of customer discounts. You’ll keep learning to grow your experience and expertise backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure. What do I need? You will have a related Degree and need 1+ years’ experience in financial management preferably in financial services.
- Strong background in Data Analytics (Previous SQL experience is preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in understands key drivers of retail banking performance
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining productive relationships.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills /relationship management skills.
- Ability to comfortably deal with customers.
- Exposure to a variety of people and functions.
- Ability to worked in dynamic environment
What’s it like to work there? You’ll join one big, supportive team – but you’ll also be doing your bit to reach our vision to become of the world’s greatest companies. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate difference and love having a diverse and inclusive workplace. How do I apply? Start here. Just click on the APPLY button. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.