Fford & Stone
Melbourne, VIC – Brisbane, QLD
- Qualified lawyer – Australia – 4+ PQE*
- Familiarity with turnkey PPP projects, bids activity, systems integration, consortium agreements and public tendering
- In addition, you must have experience of managing associated claims, arbitration and litigation
- Well reputed law firm background
- Have a proven track record in client-facing negotiations and relationship building
If you fit the above criteria and want to join this thriving, global organisation that will reward your efforts with progression and career development, please forward your CV for review.
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- For Fford & Stone’s legal & privacy policies see our website.