Major Projects and Claims Lawyer – International Organisation – Excellent Prospects Recruiter Location Melbourne and Brisbane, Australia Salary Competitive package plus bonus & benefits Posted 03 Apr 2018 Closes 01 May 2018 Ref FS0731 Job Title
PQE Level , , Contract Type Hours You need to or to save Our client is a world leading manufacturing and engineering business. They achieve multi-$billion revenues each year facilitating high-worth projects across multiple industries and applications on a global scale. New, exciting positions have been created for talented commercial lawyers to join their team. The roles will be based in Australia and support projects across Australia, SE Asia, APAC. Heavily integrated into the commercial and projects activity of the business you will support bids activity at all stages of the life-cycle, work closely with key partners, manage all related contractual affairs and also associated disputes and claims. For consideration you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified lawyer – Australia – 4+ PQE*
- Familiarity with turnkey PPP projects, bids activity, systems integration, consortium agreements and public tendering
- In addition, you must have experience of managing associated claims, arbitration and litigation
- Well reputed law firm background
- Have a proven track record in client-facing negotiations and relationship building
If you fit the above criteria and want to join this thriving, global organisation that will reward your efforts with progression and career development, please forward your CV for review.
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- For Fford & Stone’s legal & privacy policies see our website.