- High performing project team within Cyber Security
- Technical and Organisational change
- 6 – 12 month contract based in our new Barangaroo offices
- Application close date: 20th August 2018
Origin – Australia’s Leading Integrated Energy Company
Origin recognises the critical importance of cyber security and data privacy as it continues to innovate in getting energy right for our customers, community, and planet. To support this, Origin has established a portfolio of Cyber Security projects focused on uplifting the organisation’s overall security capability.
Due to our ever-growing project pipeline, we are seeking a highly-motivated Change Manager with experience working in multidisciplinary client-facing projects within the risk and cyber security environment.
The Cyber Security Program consists the following projects:
- Remediation using Office365 – implementing the necessary changes to adopt fit-for-purpose better practices for using Office365 technologies in the Origin workplace to support the business
- Azure Information Protection – implementing advanced information protection controls offered by Microsoft Azure-based technologies (e.g. labelling, sharing restrictions, etc.)
- Moving Beyond Passwords – implementing methods that reduce the reliance on passwords (e.g. conditional Multi Factor Authentication)
- Multifactor Authentication-Implementing the Microsoft two step verification solution to ensure the extra protection allows Origin users to manage their own devices and company data sunder the secured environment.
- Implementing security controls utilising CISCO security tooling
- Implementing cyber security management toolkit and process uplift for Operations Technology
We need a dynamic, engaging, hands-on and strategic Change and communications Manager to work across the high-performing projects team and ultimately to enable the achievement of program and projects outcomes.
The key focus areas of this role are:
- Planning and developing communication strategy across multiple projects within Cyber Security Program
- Conducting stakeholder analysis and change impact assessment
- Delivering and applying change management and communications process.
- Ensuring internal staff and stakeholders are engaged and supported achieving the objectives and are adopting the change.
- Delivering recommendations for training/education needs and conduct training/briefings.
- Supporting with stakeholder engagement, with focus on establishing and managing change champion network.
You’ll be expected to:
- Ensure that the change and communication components of the portfolio of projects are delivered according to Origin’s delivery methodology and organisation change processes.
- Lead all the change and communications activities to ensure project is delivered on-time, with high quality outcomes.
- Ensure that the communication strategies are tailored to each project.
- Ensuring that the communications and strategies meet the requirements of the business and objectives of project sponsor and key business stakeholders.
- Ensure escalation of risks and issues to Program manager and Project Sponsor are made in timely manner to resolve critical and major issues and risks thus removing roadblocks.
Is This You?
- Extensive experience in delivering large scale change within a complex organisational environment related to the security risks and controls (e.g. Office365 security uplift, SharePoint security, MFA, Cisco)
- Sound understanding of change management and communications methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels and navigate through complex inter-business relationships.
- Experience in the development and delivery of engagement strategies, communications and change management plans.
- Working experience in business process modelling techniques is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables across multiple projects.
- Experience in design, delivery and evaluation of training/education/learning documents.
- Great understanding of Agile and Scrum project methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, PMBOK)
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Make an impact on Australia’s Energy Future
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Our story | Origin Energy
Job Requisition ID: 67383