- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
To be considered for the role of a Foreman you will require:
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes, structure or general foreman on residential construction projects in over $5m
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Ross Breen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply.
Get email alerts for the latest
foreman jobs in Sydney
– $110,000-125,000 per year
Construction Foreman – Northern Beaches and Eastern Suburbs – $110k – $125k Full Job Description Work for a custom luxury home builder who have a strong reputation in the market for delivering hig…
– $160,000-170,000 per year
Tier 1 Construction & Residential Builder in Sydney are looking for a Finishes Foreman, $300m mixed use residential project. Design & Build are currently working with a Tier 1 Company on a $300m mix…