Tasman Power started in 2007 and specialises in providing electrical services in mining and construction in the WA mining sector. Tasman Power prides itself on providing quality services in maintenance and installation services and are looking for like-minded, hardworking individuals who are interested in ongoing FIFO work from Perth.
We are currently looking forqualified experienced Electricians with fixed plant mining experience to work with Tasman Power at one of our clients Iron Ore Operations. Key responsibilities include electrical maintenance and repair of fixed plant, attending breakdowns and problem diagnosing, scheduled maintenance, installation and updates.
To be considered the successful candidate will possess the following
- WA A grade electrical licence
- Previous mining experience maintaining fixed plant equipment
- Valid WA C or HRclass drivers licence
- Construction Card
- First Aid Certificate (CPR within 1 year)
- Working at Heights
- Strong commitment and record towards safety
- Full working rights within Australia
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- Applicants must be willing & able to pass a pre-employment medical & regular drug screening
Tasman Power are looking for candidates that possess a ‘can do attitude’, work well as part of a team and above all else hold a strong knowledge and commitment to safety.
To express your interest, please either click ‘Apply’ or forward your resume
Tasman Power will not be accepting unsolicited agency resumes. All applications will be treated with confidentially and only successful applicants will be contacted.