Brisbane, Queensland, Australia |
AUD $130000 to $140000 per annum, plus pension fund |
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees in 52 offices worldwide, 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.
About the Role
- Tier 1 Engineering Company
- Large International Firm
- Senior Level Role
As the Safety engineer your role will be to Deliver, maintain and assure Product Safety programs are compliant with both State and National Legislation and company policy around Australian Projects.
The role will require you to be responsible for creating safety plans, maintaining product hazard logs, preparing safety cases and managing supplier and subcontractors regarding safety issues.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant engineering experience within a similar role
- EN 50126/8/9 and Functional Safety experience
- Understanding of technical systems and their integration into vehicle design
- To be an effective communicator to deal with the coordination activities in large projects and ability to work with relevant parties
- BSc degree, or equivalent
- Fault Tree Analysis, Failure Modes, Effects Analysis and other risk management tools knowledge (desirable)
For more information please contact Holly Braithwaite on Linked In.