Dandenong, Victoria, Melbourne, Australia |
AUD $140000 to $145000 per annum, superannuation, car allowance |
Our client is a global rail technology leader that provides the full spectrum of rail solutions, from the manufacture of commuter trains to the supply of complete rail transportation systems and system integration.
We are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to join the signalling team in Dandenong. This candidate will be required to lead, develop and direct a multifunctional team of engineers in the execution of engineering activities,.
- Engineering accountability across current and future projects, ensuring the agreed scope is delivered on time, budget and quality.
- Ensure an integrated approach to design is managed while developing and maintaining robust systems to minimize risk and optimizing project costs.
- Planning for engineering resources and ensuring sufficient engineers are available to bid and execute projects.
- Promote and advocate the proficient use of company technology into the office in Australia, providing direct support to the launching of new products
- Manages and develops relevant skills.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of Group Engineering processes and tools within the engineering function.
- Create competitive technical bids
- Engineering degree required
- Minimum 8 years’ of experience post graduate, preferably in rail signalling environment
- Minimum 3 years’ of leadership/management experience
- Experience in delivery of bids and projects