- Electrical Engineer role in GHD’s Building Services team
- Join our flexible, collaborative and rewarding working environment
Who we are GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies with an established reputation for experience and innovation in major infrastructure projects. Our teams are highly collaborative and driven to deliver the best outcomes for our diverse range of clients, so join us and be part of our success. The role We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our Building Services Team. Your proven experience in the management of electrical building services engineering projects will allow you to hit the ground running and make an impact to our collaborative Sydney team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical expertise to clients of the Building Services Engineering Group and support projects through other groups and offices as required.
- Provide design, documentation and construction contract management of building services electrical engineering projects.
- Contribute to the development of GHD’s knowledge and skills in building services electrical engineering including planning, design and construction.
- Assist in the securing and delivering building services electrical projects in the Sydney region.
- Assist the Building Services Service Group Manager in promotion of GHD’s strategy, business ethics and values to the staff within the Service Groups.
- Bachelor degree qualifications in an electrical engineering discipline.
- Chartered engineering status desirable.
- Proven experience and a sound understanding of current electrical building services engineering technologies.
- Proven experience in the management of electrical building services engineering projects.
We are seeking a team player with strong team development skills. You will have highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written with good relationship building and networking skills What we offer At GHD, we focus on empowering and growing talented, career-oriented people through professional development and career opportunities. We support our people to work flexibly, understanding that work life balance in a diverse and inclusive workforce is key to our people’s happiness and success. Our industry-leading flexible work programs and family-friendly practices make this a reality. Benefits include:
- 4 weeks annual leave with the ability to access up to 8 weeks annual leave
- Generous parental leave for both women and men
- Access to an employee assistance program
- A variety of flexible working arrangements
- A culture based on our core values of safety, teamwork, respect and integrity
- Active Social Club and Staff discounts on selected health insurance, gyms, travel and accommodation.
GHD was recognised as Australia’s 5th Most Attractive Employer at the 2017 Randstad Award. We are also proud to have been named by the Australian Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as a ‘2018 Employer of Choice,’ recognising our progress in realising our diversity and inclusion strategy. To apply for this position please forward your resume via the link below or for more information please contact Taryn Hayler, Recruitment Business Partner on