DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER – AUSTRALIA
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia (general registration)
- Considerable and relevant postgraduate medical practice experience which includes one or more of the following fields – Obstetrics, Anaesthetics, Trauma Management, General/Internal Medicine, Paediatrics or Administration.
- Fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) / Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) or equivalents is desirable.
- An understanding and interest in remote and Indigenous health is very desirable.
- Motivation to work in a challenging yet very rewarding environment.
- Previous management or medical administration experience at a senior level.