Data Migration Lead
- Define data migration approach – scope, tools, resource requirements, tasks, AU timeline etc.
- Lead and Execute multiple data migration iterations in line with the project plan working together with Data Analyst
- Define data cleansing approach – scope, tasks, tools, resource requirements, timeline etc.
- Define legacy data archiving approach – mechanism, scope, timeline etc.
- Complete cutover activities and data validation post final data migration
- Deliver legacy HR and Payroll data archiving
- Understanding of HR and Payroll Data
- Knowledge of payroll/HR systems (PeopleSoft, Chris21, ADP GV and/or Workday)
- Lead of data migration experience in at least 1 full lifecycle data migration project
- Familiar with various data conversion tools/template
- Project management experience
- Experiences of working with stakeholders from various countries
- Excel – Advanced Level
- Access – Medium Level (Desirable))
- SQL – Medium Level (Desirable)
- Visio – Entry Level
- Leadership – Provide guidance and direction to team members
Location: Melbourne HQ, 509 St Kilda Road Melbourne (Tram Stop 25) – Commercial Road/St Kilda Road Healthier, Longer, Better Lives At AIA Australia and New Zealand, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That’s why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility including fruit box deliveries, recharge days and flexible work arrangements. We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you’ll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential. We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day. We’re an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce. For more information please contact: Jasio Dunford – Talent Acquisition Specialist via