- Designing Optus CX initiatives – by leading internal and external cross functional human-centred design and innovation teams and leveraging industry best practice to generate experiences Optus will to take to market.
- Gaining buy-in for CX Design initiatives – by generating business alignment and a desire for CX Design initiatives to be sponsored into Optus’ AOP and other prioritization avenues.
- Flawless execution and ownership of CX to launch and beyond – by ensuring CX Design solutions are delivered on time, on budget, stay true to the original design and remain relevant in market based on changing customer expectations.
The perks Optus is a place where we let you do you. We offer all kinds of benefits, such as:
- Work collaboratively in an open, agile environment with flexible working hours and location
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion and more!)
- Mobile & Internet discounts, Novated Car Leasing, and other Financial benefits
- Onsite facilities at Macquarie Park such as a Gym, GP, Mini-Mart, Cafes
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities
- Social events, social clubs and sports teams!
- Regular visits by our various partners, such as mobile dentists, food trucks, charities, independent retailers and fruit vendors!
- Staff buses to Epping and Wynyard, and back again
About You: You are a self-starter with a curious mind and collaborative attitude – unconventional backgrounds welcome Other preferred skills and experience include:
- Engaging with, influence and win the support of senior decision makers.
- Management of external agencies to deliver exceptional output on time and on budget.
- Have led a cross-functional team and work to rapid timeframes to create high quality outputs.
- Developed proven prototypes of experiences to test with customers and incorporate their feedback.
- The ability to effectively communicate a customer centric agenda to generate understanding & buy-in amongst operations groups such as IT and Networks.
- Knowledge of and experience using service design, strategic and innovation methodologies.
- Knowledge of and exposure to multiple business areas including digital, retail, call centre, insights, product marketing, supply chain, business delivery and IT.
About us At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re working to create a better tomorrow for all Australians. #LI-JN1 Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. Heads Up! Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Get email alerts for the latest
Design Manager jobs in Macquarie, TAS ( within 25 km )
GREAT NEW POSITION VACANT! Are you looking to get involved in human centred design projects? We are now on the look-out for a Service Design Manager to work in our CX Team here a…
Strategy & Development Manager – Supply Chain Working closely with the Director – Supply Chain Strategy & Development, as well as the wider Supply Chain Leadership Team, the Supp…