- Help those in the community
- Opportunity to grow
- Full training provided in great environment
CUSTOMER SCREENING OFFICER (Casual) – BUNDABERG AREA
At Bay Audio we specialise in hearing solutions, it’s a great place to work and you could be part of our growing organisation working out of the Bundaberg store. With your vibrant personality, strong sales ability, and eagerness to please, you are the face of our business promoting awareness of our services to the local community.
Previous experience in the pop-up stores, spruiking, lead-generation, cold calling or hearing industries will be highly regarded.
The successful person will be:
- Actively encouraging customers in the shopping complex to use our Touch Screens
- Promoting our products with sincerity and passion
- Able to instantly connect with the public
- Assisting customers to use our hearing test touch screens
- Organising customer appointments for our Audiologist and other ad hoc duties
Your previous skills should include:
- Experiences with face-to-face cold selling
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Driven to succeed and achieve store KPIs
- A happy, bright, and outgoing personality
- Flexible in your working hours (including Thursday evening) and locations
- Full training provided
- Casual rate: $26.10ph + relative weekend penalty rates
- Monthly bonuses structure and incentives
- Long term employment with opportunities to grow your career
- Discounts on devices for family and friends.
Please include a brief Cover Letter showing why this role may interest you and full Resume. Only those genuinely interested in a long term position should apply. Mature adults are encouraged to apply.
Those shortlisted for consideration will be contacted for an initial phone screening followed by a Skype/Facetime interview.
Location:Northern QLD – Bundaberg