- Newly created opportunity
- Challenging, high paced & dynamic team environment
- Milton based role (close to public transport)
Sunsuper is one of Australia’s largest and most awarded super funds. Our profit-for-member philosophy means our members can take advantage of low administration fees and a broad range of services designed purely for their benefit.
Sunsuper has been recognised as one of Australia’s top superannuation funds, winning Money magazine’s Best Super Fund Manager 2018. We are also proud to have been awarded SuperRatings Fund of the Year 2018, and both Chant West and Super Reviews Super Fund of the Year 2017. These awards are given to the Australian fund that demonstrates excellence across a whole range of criteria including member services, fees, investment performance, insurance and administration.
To support our success, an opportunity now exists to join our Customer Marketing & Communications team.
As a Customer Engagement Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing, unit testing and executing proactive, and customer triggered communication experiences. You will play a key role in direct communications initiatives and projects such as annual statements, product updates, outbound telemarketing, essential communication and direct marketing.
To ensure success you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the use of XML, ampscript, Java Script, HTML, UML (Unified Modifying Language) or the ability to quickly develop that knowledge.
- Experience working in multi-channel development roles in large organisations.
- Solid experience or understanding of database modelling and data follow relationships.
- Solid analysis experience including system development lifecycle work; requirements documentation; data analysis / cleaning; unit test case development and execution.
- Experience in adapting and interpreting data models and relationships.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced computer / system skills.
- Ability to time manage and prioritise work; ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and release management
At Sunsuper you will be part of a challenging environment and a dynamic team culture, where you will be recognised for your commitment and rewarded for high performance with excellent employee benefits.
To apply for this position online please click Begin. Applications close Friday, 3 August 2018.
All applications received by Sunsuper will be handled in accordance with Privacy legislation. Sunsuper is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Brisbane, AU