CSO – Richmond – Bay Audio Australia
- Casual rate $26.10- Sat $27.29- Sun $40.43- PH $50.54
- Strong Sales & Customer Service Skills
- Must be available Thursday nights and weekends!
CASUAL Customer Screening Officer Richmond
Bay Audio is one of Australia’s leading hearing health companies with a passion for delivering excellence in customer service. At Bay Audio you will have the opportunity to change lives the ‘Bay-Way’ by helping improve the quality of those who have hearing difficulties.
Launched in 2007, Bay Audio has already grown to 66 permanent stores and more than 20 visiting sites throughout the eastern seaboard of Australia. Each of our stores are equipped with state-of-the-art ‘Touch Screens’ allowing all patrons the opportunity to carry out a 5 minute self-check hearing test, saving them time and money.
You will be part of a growing team, with a strong focus on our product innovation and excellence in customer care.
Bay Audio is searching for enthusiastic and highly motivated customer service officers to join their friendly team on a casual employment basis. You will thrive working in a fast paced, diverse and exciting environment. You will also possess excellent communication skills, a vibrant personality and proven sales history in achieving set targets.
Previous experience in selling is preferred as you will be required to work across a range of products in the store. On top of your weekly wage this role includes:
- Great staff discounts and the opportunity to further develop your career.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Bay Audio operates seven (7) days a week (in most areas) flexibility with hours is essential. Weekday availability is required.
- Actively encourages customers in the shopping complex to use the Touch Screen;
- Carries out appointments for potential customers to meet our Audiologist;
- Provides support to the customer, Audiologist and Store Manager;
- Builds rapport with new and current customers;
- Ability to influence customers to check their hearing;
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the Store Manager.
Previous experience with face-to face cold calling, spruiking, retails sales will be highly regarded. Mature adults are encouraged to apply.
If you want more people to ‘Live Life at Full Volume’ and believe you can make a difference, apply now!
Those shortlisted for consideration will be contacted for an initial phone screening followed by a Skype/Facetime interview.
Location:NSW – Hawkesbury & Richmond