Clinical Research Data Manager
• Support ground-breaking research in human health
• Provide leadership for data management of large clinical trials involving multiple stakeholders
• Promote data system compliance with national and international requirements across research programs
As a Clinical Research Data Manager with CSIRO Health and Biosecurity, you will provide data management expertise in support of clinical trials and other human research studies. You will oversee the development and use of data systems, promoting innovative and efficient ways to capture, organise, store and analyse data. As a key member of our high-performing Nutrition and Health Research Program, you will ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data, paying particular attention to security and confidentiality. You will:
• Be responsible for compliance with national and international principals, regulations and policies.
• Liaise closely with other research groups performing clinical trials.
• Ensure standard data management practices and procedures.
• Data manage several large nutrition and health related clinical trials.
• Use your knowledge of information technology and computing to troubleshoot technical issues.
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Salary: AU $95k to AU $103k per annum, plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Job ref: 56185
As a minimum requirement, you will hold a relevant Bachelors/Masters Degree &/or have equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or similar field. You will also have:
• High level communication skills and a history of professional behaviours.
• Experience in data management of large clinical trials complying with International Council of Harmonisation Good Clinical Practise (ICH-GCP) fundamentals.
• A strong understanding of modern databases, information system technologies and data analysis procedures relevant to clinical trials.
• An excellent understanding of international and national regulations for data management in clinical trials.
• The ability to investigate complex issues and develop appropriate responses, particularly troubleshooting of IT related technical issues.
To see all the criteria required for success in this role, click on the ‘Position Details’ link below. Apply today!
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce – CSIRO
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to apply: Please load one document including your CV and a brief cover letter which outlines your interest in the role and your motivations for applying (Maximum 2MB). At the end of the online application process, you will also be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications close: Monday 9 April, 2018 (11:59pm AEST)
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.