Client Liaison Executive (Graduate Opening) – 11937
Operations – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Operations – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales or Melbourne
Simply put, we do two things at Nielsen. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. Measurement and analytics are two separate things, and each is important and valuable on its own. But the connection of the two makes them both even more critical and valuable.
Our global Operations function plays a pivotal role to help our clients improve their business performance. The Operations teams work to translate client needs into technical specifications and help our client service function process data efficiently and effectively.
We are currently seeking a Client Liaison Executive to join our Sydney Retailer Operations team based in Macquarie Park or Melboure. The role is responsible for acting as the first point of contact for external retailer clients and various internal stakeholders, including the client service team.
We are looking for a candidate with strong problem-solving skills who has demonstrated experience working with complex systems and processes. The role will also offer the opportunity to be exposed to projects and initiatives that will have a significant impact on Nielsen’s business through process improvement.
The core aspects of the role and their responsibilities are outlined below:
Act as client liaison:
- Capture client requirements around database set up and adaptations, interpreting the client need and working with different stakeholders to provide the best solution
- Manage communication with client and client services team around the impact of changes to client deliverables
Be accountable for client requests:
- Perform initial analysis of client requests and manage their completion through the appropriate channel
- Follow up on outstanding client requests, ensuring on time execution, as well as prompt escalation/communication if potential issues arise
- Execute a final validation on client deliverables to ensure client requirements have been executed as expected prior to delivery.
- Support the quality team in root cause analysis and communicates action plans to client
- Report quality metrics on behalf of clients, including databases delivered with errors.
Develop and manage relationships across senior members of Nielsen and major clients:
- Learn and understand the clients’ products and categories, propose and align their data standards.
- Engage with the quality lead to apply process improvement learnings within your way of working and ensure our clients’ quality issues are addressed
- Support the implementation of action plans where Client or Client Service involvement is required.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong technology skills – competency in MS word, excel, power point.
- A great attitude
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- A fast decision maker who is able to drive/manage projects forward
This is a fantastic role within a team focused on implementing client solutions, continuous improvement, and a positive team culture.
This opportunity is just the beginning of things to come and an exciting career with Nielsen. We want you to be you – and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales