Our Centre Directors are awesome and love their work…
Are you ready to join them?
At Goodstart our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them.
They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference.
And with Goodstart being a not-for-profit social enterprise and Australia’s largest early learning and childcare provider they are part of something big, that improves the lives of families and communities across the country.
Currently, Goodstart Madora Bay is looking for a talented and passionate Centre Director.
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
Our Centre, Your Future
Goodstart Madora Bay is a 87 place centre, our team is dedicated to building strong and respectful relationships with the children, Families and Community, and we are looking for a strong leader who will help us to continue to grow professionally and as a team. You will be creative and passionate individual with strong leadership skills, and business acumen. The successful applicant with have be confident in coaching and mentoring and be able to delegate and build team skills.
You will help achieve this by:
- Minimum 2-3 year of experience as a Centre Director with excellent people and leadership skills
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA approved)
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to build attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs; and
- Leading a dedicated, and committed centre team of passionate educators.
In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary and performance bonuses;
- A tailored Welcome Program;
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion;
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors; and
- A suite of employee benefits including retail discounts, travel and insurance.
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit //www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training .
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
Posting Notes: MADORA BAY, PERTH || WA || Australia (AU) || WA – Region 50 || || Diploma – Children’s Services or equiv || Full-Time