- Your opportunity for Career progression
- Only 45 minutes from the CBD
About Peninsula Health Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services to residents of the Mornington Peninsula. Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care ad aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington and Rosebud. Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Services, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence. Position Summary The Workforce Bureau at Peninsula Health are looking for a staff member to join their Allocations team on a Limited term Part Time basis. The Bureau is responsible for the allocation of staffing across the whole of Peninsula Health. Experience working with computers is essential and experience in a health care environment will be highly regarded. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure an excellent standard of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Interact and problem solve with key stakeholders in regards to temporary staffing decisions.
- Be aware of and work in accordance with organisational policies and procedures including award conditions, occupational health and safety and equal employment opportunity.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to negotiate and gain agreement
- Demonstrated problem solving ability to identify and propose practical solutions to problems
- Advanced computer skills and ability to utilise common software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Roster co-ordination experience
- Self-motivated individual who can work autonomously in a fast paced role as well as adapt to working in a team environment
- Beautiful Mornington Peninsula locations
- Friendly and helpful Allocation staff
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- The ability to plan and work shifts to support your lifestyle
- Exposure to a variety of hospital settings and work with our exceptional healthcare clinicians
- Access to Staff benefits such as salary packaging, the Employee Assistance Program and our extensive Workplace Wellbeing program, which includes a broad range of discounts and special offers
How to apply To apply, please click on the APPLY NOW button to forward you current resume and covering letter for consideration Other Information
- Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must meet the immunisation requirements of their role prior to commencement.
- Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
- Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation
Selection Criteria Contact Person Honie Thomson Contact Number 97841149 Contact Email [email protected] Alternate Contact Person Paul Jaggar Alternate Contact Number 97841149