- Demonstrating excellent market knowledge – engages in sales and business development.
- Identifying target clients and key contacts within your market to enable you to build your business.
- Building an in-depth understanding of our clients, their sector, business and their on-going recruitment needs.
- Generating business from client companies within a competitive environment.
- Building valuable, mutually beneficial, long-term client and candidate relationships.
- Providing consultative advice to clients and candidates on the recruitment process to achieve seamless and efficient process experience for all parties.
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Someone who loves building rapport and long-lasting relationships
- You manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A degree in a commercial subject such as Finance, Marketing, Economics, HR.
- Prior experience within sales or customer service (from any industry) will be seen in high regard.
What’s in it for you?
- Significant earning potential, with competitive base salary as well as commission.
- Best-in-class training, mentoring & full support.
- Enhanced maternity scheme and flexible working hours.
- Regular social activities & events.
- Club lunches plus yearly regional and international destination incentives for high performers.
- Earn $4000K for referring someone amazing!
[Country] Australia [Company] Recruitment Firm [Salary] Up to US$70,000 [Working Hours] Full-Time [Contract] Permanent [Categories] Procurement / Sourcing / Buying [Industries] null