$32 / hour Location:
Sydney CBD Date posted: June 12, 2018 Employment type: Temporary Job Reference:
28962MV Specialisation: Administration Description The Company
Reporting to the National Administration Manager this organisation supports a large number of the ASX-200 with their corporate and cultural identity in their day-to-day operations. This business has a long history of being a market leader and are always looking to hire the “best of the best” is all levels of their business. The Role
This role plays in integral part of the administration teams ability to support the wider business. Part of your duties will include:
- Monitor and control flow through processes including maintenance and upkeep of all access and workflow cards.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of financial controls within the system including creating purchase orders.
- Ensuring appropriate controls are in place to minimize and monitor activity for effective risk management.
- Oversee daily diary management of senior management
- Supporting the sales and marketing manager when required
Your Profile You will have 3 years plus experience working in a corporate environment and be comfortable working with senior management in documentation and process management. You will be looking for a challenging role that can offer career progression through performance and looking for an organisation that rewards those who go above and beyond. Apply Today Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.