Administration Assistant – Goodstart Redbank Plains
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. If you love change and sharing your work time between two centres appeals to you – then read on.
As a lateral-thinker, you thrive on improving the way things are done. Providing excellent customer service, supporting the attendance pipeline and the centre to exceed its financial goals will be your priorities. Your natural ability to multi-task, combined with your warm and professional nature, will ensure that this role successfully supports the centre’s team, children and families.
- Experience in customer service or front office reception (essential)
- Business administration experience (essential)
- Post-secondary education in administration, business or office management (desirable)
- Hold, or be willing to obtain, a working with children clearance check
- 8 Hours Per Week
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted childcare fees
- Uniform allowance
If you have solid business experience in administration, you’re flexible, then we want to meet you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to interview as applications are received and we may remove this advertisement as soon as suitable individuals have been appointed.
Posting Notes: REDBANK PLAINS, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD North – Region 10 || SF:00 || No Early Childhood Qualification || Part-Time